Does starting Deep Rock Galactic only leads to a black screen? Well try these fixes!
Some fixes you can do!
1. Try updating your drivers!
2. If that does not work then go to your steam library
3. Go to Deep Rock Galactic
4. Click on manage
5. Click on Properties
6. Then add under launch options, “-disablemodding” (without quotations).
7. Boot up Deep Rock Galactic and enjoy
8. Rock and Stone!
Hope you enjoy the post for Deep Rock Galactic Fix for black screen, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Deep Rock Galactic Posts List