Please Read and Follow These Instructions CAREFULLY!!
TO UNLOCK MAX GOLD/ ATTACK/ DEFENSE STATS:
**NOTE**: It should go without saying, but you must have a current UNDERTALE Save Game in order to do this!
- 1. In the Windows Search Bar by the Start Menu, type in %LOCALAPPDATA%, and open the folder.
- 2. Open the ‘Local‘ folder, then scroll down until you find the ‘UNDERTALE‘ folder. Open it, and then, from among the listed items, open ‘file0‘ using NotePad.
- 3. You will see a long list of seemingly random numbers. These numbers correspond to your character’s various in-game stats, beginning with your Name in LINE 1. The following is a brief list of each corresponding Stat, line by line:
LINE 1: NAME
LINE 2: PLAYER LEVEL
LINE 3: CURRENT HP
LINE 4: MAX HP
LINE 5: PLAYER BASE ATTACK STAT
LINE 6: WEAPON ATTACK STAT
LINE 7: PLAYER BASE DEFENSE STAT
LINE 8: ARMOR DEFENSE STAT
…LINE 11: AVAILABLE GOLD
For our purposes here, we will only be altering LINE 6, LINE 8, and LINE 11. As a warning, altering ANY OTHER STAT will result in you losing your current Save Game and, at best, will reset you to the PREVIOUS Save Game prior to that, upon resetting your Stats back to their previous value, which you will have to do manually. At worst, you will be unable to use your Save Game at all.
So, once again–DO NOT ALTER ANY OTHER STAT OTHER THAN THE ONES LISTED HERE!!!
- 4. Change the value of LINE 6 and LINE 8 to ’99’. After that, change the value of LINE 11 to ‘999999’ (six 9’s). I have included an image of what your NotePad file should roughly look like, with the values highlighted as the values that have been altered.
- 5. After altering the values of these Stats, save the document and close. Now, go and run ‘UNDERTALE’. Upon loading your Save Game data, go ahead and take a look at your Stats. They should mirror the Stats of the second image, seen above.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are now fully ready to continue playing ‘UNDERTALE’!!! I hope you have enjoyed this Guide, and please feel free to comment if you stumble upon any problems, errors, or irregularities while in the process of using this Guide, or if you have any other advice or tips to add to it.
**P.S.** As a brief side note, if you, for whatever reason, decide that you are unhappy with the original name that you chose for your character, you may also select a new name at this time, while in the process of altering your other Stats! Just be mindful that it cannot be more than 6 characters in length, okay??
**ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS**[/i] Thank You, Everyone, who helped with the previous guide on this, from which I tinkered with and drew heavy inspiration from to alter, amend, append, and fix the errors in, so that it would be easier to understand, more accurate and informative, and far less confusing. I probably would not have been inspired to create this brief guide if it weren’t for you. So, again–THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!
Here we come to an end for Undertale UPDATE: An Accurate Guide To Max Gold/Attack/Defense Stats hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Undertale Posts List