Quick manual fix for new Repeat 16 bug on new Endurance saves
Use the goatfungus save editor available on github
This is a manual fix for the new “Repeat 16” BUG affecting new Endurance saves.
I use the GOATFUNGUS editor available on github.
1. Open your save w/the editor
2. Under the Edit menu, select “Edit Raw JSON”
3. Expand “PlayerStateData”
4. Expand “MissionProgress”
5. Locate ID 
6. This Mission should be named: “^TUT_BASEBUILD” <- if not, find this mission
7. Change the “Progress”:163 to 164
8. Close and save
9. Choose “Save Changes” button
Load your save in the game and progress the mission as normal.
Here we come to an end for No Man’s Sky How to Fix New Repeat 16 Bug hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All No Man's Sky Posts List
Leave a Reply