Hello and welcome to this Isonzo Mountaineer and Engineer Challenge guide.
Part 2: The class is a challenge from the easiest to the most difficult class!
Here are the classes, sorted by difficulty from the easiest to the most difficult, to complete all challenges.
Grab your slings, boys! It’s going to be a long day !
Part 2.1: Mountaineer
You can start off with the swift boi. It is the easiest class to conquer all challenges!
- This is simple, just lay prone in a covered up location and ensure enemies are visible. Maps like Dolomiti makes this trivial.
For the contested sector, you have to be extremely careful when you are in a red zone on the minimap.
Here’s an example of the first sector of Caporetto 10 kills shouldn’t be a huge challenge However, it is a challenge, especially when attacking
- This one is simple. Simply lie in a covered position and keep your enemies from seeing you. Maps like dolomiti make this trivial.
You must make kills in the contested sector while in the red zone on the minimap.
For an example, here’s the first sector of Caporetto: 10 kills shouldn’t be a huge challenge but, particularly on attack
- It’s that simple. You must be on the attack side at the beginning of an offensive put yourself in a advantageous position so that you can see an HMG and locate it. Wait for the marker expires and then repeat the process until you’ve completed the task. A piece of cake really
- It’s easy. At the beginning of an attack, be in the offensive position and lay in a good position to see an HMG and then locate it. The marker will expire, and then repeat the process until the challenge is completed. Piece of cake really
- At level 1, you were granted a perk that allows you to build a periscope with your shovel (default key is 3 ). This thing acts has an extra-safe pair of binoculars. This challenge can be completed on defense maps which have overlooks that protect you from fire from the enemy.
It’s a simple test, and is the latest trend in the mountaineer class.
- You can unlock a perk, which lets you build a Periscope with your shovel (default key 3 – This device is a safe but static pair of binoculars). This challenge is best completed on defense, on maps with overlooks that allow you to stay safe from enemy fire like Sabontino first sector, dolomiti, Carso or even Caporetto first sector inside the tower, if you are able to construct it in a safe way.
Another very easy challenge and is the norm with the mountaineer class.
After you’ve completed your mountaineering expedition the real test begins, in my opinion. Get ready for the challenge.
Thank you for reading the Isonzo Mountaineer and Engineer Challenge, and we hope you found them beneficial. If you see any mistakes or have any suggestions for enhancements, please let us know in the comments box below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. I’m sending you today my very best wishes. Creator and writer Gordon_Delacroix was the inspiration for this article. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- Check All Isonzo Posts List