This is the first guide of a 4-guide series
I will be giving my 5 different loadouts for each class
Every loadout has different synergies with different weapons of the class
The builds presented are all used on hazard 5 and favor the new secondaries introduced in season 2
Those builds are what i consider to be the perfect balance of fun and optimisation, you should not follow me blindly, try those if you want but don’t hesitate to change things that you don’t like/agree with.
I’ll also add that the devs did an amazing job with the overclocks so it really is only about the feeling you get with them, you can play with anything on any hazard level.
1. Sweet Mines O’ Mine
- The Minelayer overclock is very versatile, once you get ahold of how it works.
- The damage output is very good and you can build it however you want to either get more single target damage, or area damage.
- I went for an area damage type of build but the damage is so good you can use it on any target.
- The only weakness of this build are macteras, you should rely on your secondary to get those, the lack of missiles guidance makes it really hard to hit them.
- Unlike the primary the secondary is completely free you can use any of the 3 choices, either the Revolver for single target damage, the BRT7 for crowd control, or the Coil Gun for.. both.
2. Firefly Plague
- This build aims at spreading fire and poison.
- It’s fairly easy to use and can deal with any kind of small to medium threats, but you may need some help against oppressors for example, and maybe don’t bring this to an elimination.
But otherwise you can deal with everything the caves have to offer.
- The fact that you don’t have to immediately kill any enemy you encounter, thanks to the poison, is very ammo efficient, just shooting 4-5 times in the crowd is enough.
- The fire Coil Gun is an excellent weapon against macteras.
- This one is an eradication build.
- You can literally kill anything with this, from swarmers to dreadnoughts.
- This is a heavy build that doesn’t require a lot of time to get used to, it’s pretty easy to use and can annihilate anything.
- The main build being Big Bertha Auto Cannon and Triple Tech Chambers Coil Gun, if you are not a big fan of Big Bertha, i would recommend the Hurricane with Overtuned Feed Mechanism, the effect is not exactly the same but you will still tear through anything
4. Dread Hunter
- This is a dread hunter build, the aim is to maximize direct damage to take the dreadnought down as fast as possible with the Hurricane and to use the Coil Gun with The Mole to deal huge amount of damage to single targets while still being able to clear swarms.
- Of course you can still use this build for other mission types, but it is especially effective against big targets like dreads
5. I Do Want to Set the World on Fire
- This build is a fire build, you can use 2 different variants, either a single target build, or an area damage build.
- The Incendiary Grenadeis highly recommended.
- The area damage build being Hurricane + Coil Gun and designed to clear large swarms.
- And the single target build being Minigun + Revolver and designed to take down large enemies.
- Weapons are interchangeable if you prefer Minigun + Coil Gun or Hurricane + Revolver it works exactly the same
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy those builds.
If you have any question feel free to ask in the comments!
Hope you enjoy the post for Deep Rock Galactic Optimized Builds & Loadouts & Weapons Class, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Deep Rock Galactic Posts List