How to play: awesome comprehensive tips
1. The venom is useless (bad br dont use it)
2. Turnfight in the vampire, you will win
3. Stealth belts are your friend if you can aim
4. Hispanos are bad (this should be prerequisite knowledge)
5. Swift f.1 is fast, come from below your opponents. DO NOT TURN. (stay around 850km/h)
6. Canberra will cause eternal pain in silver lion loss I encourage you not to torment yourself with it
7. Figure out how to fly the meteor, it is most fun at 6 min fuel although also a bit useless.
8. The sea venom looks stupid so I didn’t research it.
1. Either I suck, or the f.1 does. Fly the first hunter like its a swift. Your acceleration will be your best friend, use it to your advantage by getting opponents slow on your tail. The 4 30mm adens are a major upgrade over the hispanos. Spraying rounds creates a cloud of death that settles most head-on engagements very quickly. (engage these around 1.2 km out, depending on speed). Update: STILL DOES NOT TURN
2. The f.6 is basically the same plane. Slightly better performance means you are better, however the br of 10.0 is more challenging. You will not really have a speed advantage over anything, and most planes will outclass you. Your holy grail are the 4 SRAAMS under the wings, which basically guarantee 3-4 kills when used right. These missiles are amazingly fun and I would recommend. You again have 4 adens which get the job done most times.
I haven’t flown all the planes in the british jets tree, don’t trust me at all. This is just my own personal opinion.
I hope you guys enjoyed my breakdown and have considered playing a different country. Please like and comment and what not its greatly appreciated.
Hope you enjoy the post for War Thunder Comprehensive Guide to Colonization with British Jets, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All War Thunder Posts List