Ever wanted to alchemize something that is literally nothing? Well now you can!
Before you begin
If you haven’t already, create a new session (or enter a existing one if you wanna take the risk), find and insert the Sburb disc and enter the medium. (Read: The Genesis Project: The Actual Guide)
Things you will need
- Everything in the Phernalia Registry except the Pre-punched card (obviously)
- Fenrir’s Accomplice (Can be found by looting in lands)
- Rocket Model (Can be found by either looting in lands or having Vacation Home as your starting map)
Alternatively, you can spawn these items with these commands.
Fenrir’s Accomplice: /item FnrrRifl
Rocket Model: /item MdlRockt
To begin alchemizing… well… nothing, you must first…
- put the Fenrir’s Accomplice into the left slot, then the Rocket Model on the right.
- Punch the rifle (Fenrir’s Accomplice, in case you already forgot what it is) then the (Rocket) model.
- After you’ve done punching them, take the card on the left slot to the Totem Lathe, add a cruxite and click “LATHE”. Do not put any other cards in the totem. (Unless you wanna experiment, go ahead, I’m not stopping you.)
It should look something like this.
- Drag the totem into the Alchemizer. it may look like you can’t insert the totem into it, but it is already here in. Click “CREATE”.
This box will be different depending on what you alchemized before. (e.g. the icon)
Congratulations! You have made nothing! Now what?
You cannot interact with it whatsoever, you’ve lost a somewhat decent weapon (unless you already made a totem before punching the model into it) and your Totem Lathe is bugged!
Here we come to an end for The Genesis Project How to Alchemize Air hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All The Genesis Project Posts List