This is a guide to how to get to the tower and how to go under the map in the legacy map
I don’t usually do guides or post things but I feel this is really cool and should be done so here.
I recently found out how to get to the tower in the legacy map, so I’ll just tell you all how to do it step by step so you can do it too. Below are the steps and a few screenshots i took. I took but btw you can’t get in the door and the window is too high for normal units so its kinda sad.
1. So first go to the legacy map in the map selection
2.Place any unit in red team (Banjo works best)
3. Then quickly zoom out as much as possible until you see the tower with the forcefield, than quickly spam units behind the forcefield or just near the tower before you get zoomed back in.
4. Press play and control a unit near the tower and walk towards it, there is nothing to stop a unit from reaching there.
5. Voila! now you can finally explore around the tower!
Extra- You can also go under the whole map by jumping off as a unit of the map and when your under the map uncontrol it and then you can see it. press tab or go above the surface to undo this.
Here we come to an end for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Legacy Map tower Exploit/hack Complete Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Posts List