This guide describes ALL the experience that you can get in Survivor pass: CRAZY NIGHT (season 13.2), without Donating, as well as a list of all weekly missions, and challenge missions.
From the author
This guide describes ALL the experience that you can get in Survivor pass: CRAZY NIGHT (season 13.2), without Donating, as well as a list of all weekly missions, and challenge missions. I also painted the missions with some notes (-hints), and then some are confused. If suddenly there are inaccuracies in the manual, write, I will fix it, I will be grateful, suddenly I overlooked something) I will try to answer all your questions in the comments, if there are any.
This operation will take place within 56 days (=8 weeks), and this is 168 daily missions (3 per day), 168 additional daily missions (3 per day), 32 weekly missions, 4 missions per week. 1 lvl Survivor Pass = 10000 experience
|Missions||For 1 day||For 1 week||For 8 week|
|Final level without additional daily||–||–||50,48|
Experience is also given for just playing, 1 Minute of survival in a match gives 20 experience, you can earn a maximum of 7200 experience per day, that is, 360 minutes, or 6 hours. An important condition !!! experience per game, and the progress of quests is counted only if you survive in the match FROM 3 MINUTES !!!
|Play hours a day||For 1 day||For 1 week||For 8 week||Final level in 8 weeks|
|For 1 hour||1200||8400||67200||6,72|
|For 2 hour||2400||16800||134400||13,44|
|For 3 hour||3600||25200||201600||20,16|
|For 4 hour||4800||33600||268800||26,88|
|For 5 hour||6000||42000||336000||33,60|
|For 6 hour||7200||50400||403200||40,32|
Results of calculations
If you do all the weekly and daily missions (no Extra. Daily mission), and every day and every day you will play for 3 hours, you can easily get 70 LVL Survivor Pass. Or on free days (weekends), you can take extra daily ones, so that you can play less on working days, and still get all the rewards. Also, the maximum level of Survivor Pass, which can be obtained without donat , if you play for 6 hours a day and do absolutely all the missions (including every day Extra. Daily Missions) is 120,48, rounded to 120 LVL.
1. Reaching the top-5. 2. Travel in vehicles 1500 m within 7 minutes of the start of a match. (2 times) 3. Get 3 kills with a weapon equipped with a 6x Scope or higher in a single match. 4. Deal 400 damage to enemies in a single match. (2 times) 5. Get 2 kills while 15 or fewer players remain. (2 times) 6. Get 2 kills and win a Chicken Dinner. (in one game!)
1. Get 1 kill with an AR and reach the top 10. (in one game!) (3 times!) 2. Get 5 total kills with SMGs or shotguns. 3. Use 25 Bandages in total. 4. Loot 500 total items. (Bundled items count as 1.)
1. Use emotes 10 times in total. 2. Loot 40 total items from enemy deathbones. (Bundled items count as 1.) 3. Get 2 kills or assists within 15 minutes of the start of a match. (4 times!) 4. Get 20 total kills or assists.
1. Destroy 12 vehicle tires in total. 2. Get 2 total kills with throwables. ( Frag Grenade, Molotov Cocktail, С4, Sticky Bomb. ) 3. Use 15 boostitems in total. ( Boostitems include Energy Drinks, Painkillers, and Adrenaline Syringes. ) 4. Drive a motorcycle 4000 m total. Includes all motorcycles, Dirt Bikes and Scooters.
We are waiting for new missions.
This is all for PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS New Survivor Pass: CRAZY NIGHT Information in PUBG hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Posts List