Pavlov starts, then immediately stops with Steam showing the “Play” button again
(Intel 11th Gen CPU)
Since the launch of the Intel 11 CPU platform, players have been encountering issues launching the game. This namely affects players who have recently upgraded, built, or bought a new computer. Here is a method to resolve the launch errors below.
1. Open “File Explorer” (Win+E), right-click on “This PC”, and select “Properties”
2. Select “Advanced System Settings”
3. Select “Environment Variables” in the “Advanced” tab
4. Select “New…” under “System variables”
5. Input the text below and select “OK”
Variable name: OPENSSL_ia32cap
Variable value: ~0x200000200000000
6. Confirm that the variable has been added successfully, then select “OK”
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQgg6UPzW3_QZKd7WtDHxwV5le9GHD6j7O-r4qiGaS28yo56wdETeUQGUquf841rXO5-4WPOoxD9mgS/pub – [google.com]
Here we come to an end for Pavlov VR How to Fix Launch Error Troubleshooting in Pavlov VR hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Pavlov VR Posts List