Exact guide to help with the elusive Deep Impact achievement
Description of Achievement
Enter the Giant’s Deep ocean fast enough to break through the current.
Aim of this guide
The Deep Impact achievement can be difficult to get, this guide aims to give exact steps to obtain it.
Steps for Achievement
As with any great undertaking, the first step is a good nap. This guide assumes that you have obtained the launch codes and launched at least once.
1) Wake up
2) Rest at the campfire for 9 minutes
3) Ride lift and board ship
4) Equip spacesuit
5) Open map and target Brittle Hollow
6) Fly to Brittle Hollow – if using auto pilot take care as at this time the centre of Brittle Hollow will be targeted and there is a chance that your ship will have a non-fatal crash with the surface
7) Follow the equator until you see the Gravity Cannon, land near as you can to it, I try to aim for the Canon control platform at the base of the Cannon but if you feel more comfortable landing on the top of the cliff is fine, a fast landing is the aim here
8) Exit your ship and jet-pack/run to the Cannon control platform and move the control ball from the base of the U shaped interface to the shorter rightmost arm – this will recall the alien scout ship
9) Run up to the right and board the alien scout ship
10) Stand on the second star pattern back from the control pedestal (see image), you will still be able to control the ship from here
11) Wait until you see Giant’s Deep in the view screen specifically just as it comes fully within the six Y shaped arms of the ship’s main screen (see Image)
12) When Giant’s Deep is in place slide the control ball over the to left most position and enjoy the ride to Giant’s Deep. If your timing is correct you will punch through to the inter current layer of Giant’s Deep
This is all for Outer Wilds Deep Impact Achievement Guide + Secrets hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Outer Wilds Posts List