How to access Gordian Quest’s Beta Build [Bleeding-Edge]
Accessing Beta Build [Bleeding-Edge]
Some of you might have heard of our beta branch, Bleeding-Edge. This branch is where we first release new content for players to test run them and let us know what works and what doesn’t work.
If you are interested, here are instructions on how to opt in.
1. Right click Gordian Quest from your library list and select properties.
2. Open Properties and go to the “betas” tab. Click the dropbox and select “Bleeding-Edge”. And that’s it! You are now ready to participate in our latest content.
3. To Revert back to live build, you simply have to return to the Beta tab and select “None”.
What Should I Expect?
Due to the fact that this is a test build, expect a couple of things:
- New content required for testing.
- Bugs and some possibility for the game to break a little.
- Placeholder images and icons.
- Missing translations or text.
Updating and Backing Up your Save Files
Please do not play your main playthrough or save file on Bleeding-Edge branch. This is due to its instability and unpredictable outcomes.
Your save files are located here:
Your Appdata folder might be hidden, so type it into your bar if you have to. Be sure to back these up in case of any unforeseen issues!
If you notice anything off or encounter a bug, hit F8 while in game and your report will be sent to us in real time. We will be rolling out patches weekly as well to ensure everything is on track to give the best experience before the build goes live.
As always, we hope to hear your thoughts below on what we’ve put forth so far. If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to leave them on the Steam Discussion Boards – [steamcommunity.com] . Alternatively, feel free to join us on Discord – [discord.gg] to chat with us.
We will be more than happy to help if you have any inquiries! Thank you for your support :).
Hope you enjoy the post for Gordian Quest How to access Gordian Quest Beta Build, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Gordian Quest Posts List