This guide aims to provide information regarding the Neurotrauma Cybernetics expansion.
Right now, the mod just adds two new items:
The cyberarm and the cyberleg.
They can both be crafted in a regular fabricator.
To use these new cybernetic limbs, surgically amputate an extremity and apply the appropriate item to the amputated limb.
If your mechanical skill is low, this might take some attempts.
You (or anyone else, albeit made more difficult) can remove your cyberlimb at any time by using a crowbar as a treatment on the limb.
You might want to have a tourniquet apply-ready if you plan to do this.
Strengths and weaknesses
Advantages of cyberlimbs:
- great at taking sustained gunfire without malfunctioning
- excellent at getting gnawed up by monsters without malfunctioning
- ideal at sustaining attacks that would normally cause life-threatening bleeding
- unattached cyberlimbs double as a blunt melee weapon
Drawbacks of cyberlimbs:
- they don’t mix well with water. You should wear a suit or minimize exposure.
- they require maintenance if damaged.
- costly to make
- violently detach if critically damaged
New damage types
|Trauma, moving around with loose screws||Steel||The main damage type. The limb is lost if this reaches its maximum.|
|Trauma, burns, contact with water||FPGA circuits||The secondary damage type. The limb will malfunction more frequently depending on how damaged the electronics are. It will completely cease function if this reaches the maximum.|
|Trauma||Screwdriver||The looser the screws, the more susceptible the limb is to material loss and damaged electronics. Will worsen and cause material loss if high enough and moving around.|
|Trauma||Welding tool||The limbs function will worsen the more its metal is bent.|
Hope you enjoy the post for Barotrauma Neurotrauma Cybernetics official guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Barotrauma Posts List