Before Mission Procedures
- Ask the crew for any assistance in chat (. This is useful for when you have forgotten something or are not following materials).
- It is important to arrange each section of the ship in a way that makes it easy to find any item in an emergency.
- Assign roles for each person.
- Have someone onboard to watch over everyone (, preferably you or an) assistant.
- Make sure your crew is always wearing PUCS ((if possible) especially mechanics
- One engineer will be responsible for maintaining the ship's electrical equipment in perfect condition. If you have the time and the engineer is not available, they can either fabricate or provide a special task for the other.
- Keep one mechanic on the ship, repairing (use status monitor) if possible or have mechanics swap out after a specified time (. In my case, it was 10 minutes)). Once leaks are identified, both mechanics must focus on them (. This gives time for crafting).
- It is especially useful for filler jobs and special missions. I prefer to use my assistant to be my commander in the field and to report back to me. Assistants with down time can also be helpful in organizing.
- If there is no medical emergency, have the medical officer organize their cabinets. Then, ask them to switch to the next task.
- Assign your security guard to gunning or fabricating ammunition. After they have completed that task, assign them to another special task.
- Monster Breach: Have security guards kill monsters as fast as they can in order to allow engineers to fix the ship.
- Diving () Body Retrieval) Personnel Recommended: Security officer (1-2, Medical officer – Equipment, Sonar Beacon and Handheld Sonar Weaponry, Diving Suits Oxygen Tanks Slipsuit or Underwater Scooter, Medical supplies. If possible, have someone monitor them on the ships guns.
- Diving (Mining)) – Personnel: Security Officer (2 & 3 -, Medical Officer, + Additional idle personnel – Equipment 1 Regular, Combat or PUC diving suits, harpoons (or other spare weapons)), medical supplies and plasma cutter, storage container, or free inventory space, oxygen tank. Equipment 2: Slipsuit or combat diving suit; plasma cutter; oxygenite or tanks; handheld sonar; sonar beacon; weaponry, storage container or cargo bike; underwater scooter (, if not). Extra batteries, flashlight, glowstick, flare.
- Clearing nests – Personnel Recommended Security Officer (1-3-, Medical Officer (-1-2 -. + Additional idle personnel. Equipment: Weaponry (medium or heavy); Medical Supplies, Grenades Combat diving suits (and slipsuits); Auto Injector Headset (if available); spare batteries) if necessary (; flashlight (for extra vision)
- Beacon Station (I'm not very experienced with these) Personnel.
- Shipwreck – Personnel: Security Officer (1-3 -, Medical officer, + Any idle team that is capable. Equipment: Diving suits, Slipsuits or Combat Diving Suits, Weapons: Flares, Glowsticks. Plasma Cutter, medical supplies. Batteries.
- Pirate Ships – Personnel: Security Officer (1-3), Medical Officer, + Substitute for other crew if needed – Equipment : Body Armor (can be switched with bandoleer in case of space) or Combat Diving suits, Automatic weapons, helmets and helmets.
Always adjust to the needs of your crew.
This is all for Barotrauma All Mission & Task Guide hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Barotrauma Posts List