I also did a Chapter 19 walkthrough to go along with my Chapter 20 walkthrough because Chapter 19 was a bit tricky.
Please let me if I'm wrong in this walkthrough. I'm mostly using my memory.
The following image is a compilation if screenshots I took to generate the full map during the preparations phase:
The following is a map of chapter 19, including all the data.
The following list contains all the items that are available in this chapter.
- The Fell Bow can be found on the top right chest.
- The middle right chest holds a Prayer Staff
- The Staff of Impetus can be found in the upper chest.
- The bottom-most chest holds Withered Bow if Cyltan’s Am Solim is broken prior to opening this chest. It can also be used to create a Ring of Bliss. If you don't have the Withered Bow, you can break the Am Solim at this level.
The following list outlines all of the events that occur in this chapter.
- The door to the central chamber can be opened by pulling the lever near the dragons.
- The staircase to altar can be found near the lever at the party's clones.
- As your units come close to the statues, the room comes to life. They are fairly strong so I used Hilda for counterattack. You can only awaken four units at once by moving slowly through the room.
- The eidolon area turns all your fighters into the eidolons. These are skeletal warriors. The skeletal fighters cannot use bow weapons, so don't bring any archers to the room. It is possible for your units to die in this room. They will be resurrected in chapter 20. While it is not considered a death, they are no more available for the rest.
- If you have the Withered Bow, it will become the Ceddica's Will around there
Here's a list of all bosses:
- Valerius – leaves
- Syvill – leaves
- Zweiras transforms after defeating Adonsphair. I had to one turn him on my turn I defeated.
Adonsphair will safely deal with him. He has slumber strike and nasty skills.
- Adonsphair – you need powerful archers. You should get the bows in this chapter. Hitting his center does him more harm than hitting the edge. He takes up 9 spaces, and has 1-2 range in each space.
Here are all the reinforcements.
- Once in a while, enemies will appear behind the green unit. It is best for the green units to take care of them. A few units can be sent down to support the green units. Protecting the green units is not a good idea, and the leaders can be bulky enough to survive.
- The far bottom left corridor is home to a gargoyle enemy, raus.
- Each time you open a chest filled with Hoelun, a group nearby skeleton bone piles spring to life.
- In this doorway, you will find some axemasters. They can be easily fought by archers.
- This doorway is home to some margulian wraiths. They can drop you down to 1HP with their tome.
The following list contains the most difficult enemies to deal with:
- It can be difficult to manage the wyrms at the corner. Dune and his personal gun were the best way to deal with them. One drops a Siurian Thaumite.
- Status effect staves can be used by long range necromancers. Cyltan or Dune can take out these necromancers and canto escape the Adonsphairs' range. I used Neira's staff with impetus and the taskmaster to eliminate as many as possible within a single turn.
This chapter will cover two methods of softlocking yourself. The warning is given at the beginning of the chapter.
- The switch in the double Wyrm rooms must be turned on. After entering the room, you cannot move again. It is over when both Wyrms kill the enemy unit. You cannot complete this map. Cyltan cannot be the only person allowed into the room.
- Adonsphair will be defeated if your archers are not strong enough or do not have personal weapons. He does not have low defense or resistance and heals only 30HP at the beginning of an enemy phase. My maxed strength Cyltan was about 11×4 with Siegfried’s buffs applied. Dune was at his max level with his personal gun. This chapter is likely to be unbeatable if your choice was not to spend time leveling Cyltan and Dune or Hoelun (, which isn't as hard hitting anyway). It's worse if AmSolim isn't being used on Cyltan anymore and you open the chest that had the Withered Bow before then.
This is my Cyltan, who easily defeated Adonsphair.
Hope you enjoy the post for Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions Chapter 19 Full Map Walkthrough, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions Posts List
Leave a Reply