Pylons are furniture pieces that appear as a large, rotating crystal or stone hovering over a biome themed stand. They allow players to teleport from any pylon by pressing on the Open / Activate button. This will open a fullscreen map and allow them to select the other one. Pylons only work if there are more than two in the world. The Pylon Network is what they create.
These restrictions apply to biome pylons (and all pylons, except for the Universal Pylon)
* Pylons are only available when there are at least 2 living, housed NPCs in (. This includes the Old Man.
) and other town pets within a 169-tile by 124 -tile wide rectangle centered at each pylon
* A minimum of a portion of NPCs’ NPC housing tiles must be within this area. However, pylons will still function if NPCs leave this range. Pylons won’t work when an NPC isn’t near their home.
* Pylons only work when they are in their respective biomes.
* All pylons (and the Universal Pylon) are subject to the following restrictions:
* Only one type each of the pylons may be placed within a world.
* Pylons can’t be used during boss fights, when invasions are announced, or in progress.
* To use the Teleporter pylon, players must be within (5 tiles)’s interaction range.
* Pylons will only work if the Map option is turned on in the Settings.
* Pylons can also be used on the overlay map but cannot be used for long distance travel.
Distances without opening the full screen map
Here we come to an end for Terraria Pylons furniture items guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Terraria Posts List
Leave a Reply