To remove the fps lock to set up the game to 144hz or 90hz or 75hz or what ever:
1. Open Start and then type in “regedit” (Win7/8/10)
2. Navigate to the following Path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software(\Petroglyph\StarWars FOC\Profiles\Profile0\Player
3. Press strg + f (searchbar) and type ScreenRefresh (or scroll down and search ScreenRefresh yourself)
4. open the key-value pair by double-click
5. change it to decimal
6. type in 144 ( or your desired hz) and click OK.
Next time when you open Starwars Empire at war you will see (if you use Afterburner or similar FPS showing program) it should be in 144Hz (or your entered hz) ( only of course if your graphics card is strong enough to generate such high fps tho)
Important: If you do afterwards any changes to the graphics settings in-game will reset this setting back to 60Hz which forces you to redo this.
Credits go for this guide to the one and only Nikomer, he inspired me set it up here, you cant find this trick by google or anywhere else and i found this by accident, he posted it back in 13. Aug. 2018 on steam discussions where someone asked how to change hz.
Enjoy life friends and may the force be with you <3
Hope you enjoy the post for STAR WARS™ Empire at War: Gold Pack How To Remove FPS Lock on Star Wars Empire at War , If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All STAR WARS™ Empire at War: Gold Pack Posts List