Don't worry if you don't know what your dog likes. My tests are done so that you don't have too. (
Here are some things you should keep in mind as you read this guide.
- This guide currently does not covers all complex dishes that need a kitchen. I will release complex dish-results when I find them. If you have any and are sure that you know the result, feel free to comment on this guide.
- Other than that, the guide should contain all forageable and buyable basic items.
- There is a bug Snow Berries. It can act like the dog loves them or it may not provide any results. This guide will be based on the dog icon in my inventory menu and the dog’s after-attitude.
These are great for dogs' friendship meter. Dogs will also get a heart for eating them.
- Grilled Tenderloin Sold at Lazy bowl Tavern
- Tender Meat – Sold at Farmhouse Shop
- Meatballs is a recipe that was created at the cooker station.
These items will give your dog a friendly boost of friendship every time he eats them.
- White Meat
- Pink Meat– From fishing
- Coconut– From Ottmar's stall
- Mushroom: Foraged from Meadow Range
- Apple Juice – purchased from the Lazy Bowl Tavern or given as a reward. Warning: This should not be "wasteful" on your dog.
- Ottmar's Corn – from Ottmar’s stall
- Apple purchased from the Farmhouse
- Honey dropped by bears during the first half of Meadow Range
- Egg – purchased from the Farmhouse
- Corn– Foraged from the second half of the Meadow Range
- Garlic purchased from the Farmhouse
- Potato Glaze Iceberg foraged
- Truffle foraged by Glaze Iceberg your dog (Note: They must have enough affection to perform this action)
- Mushroom Soup
- Mixed Salad
- Grilled Fish
You will not be able to give your dog friendship points if you give them the following. You won't lose points with your dog if they eat food they don’t like.
- Ginger– from your dog, foraging in the entire Meadow Range. (Notification: Your dog must show enough affection to be able to open the foraging door.)
- Milk purchased from the Farmhouse
- Premium Root Beer was purchased from Lazy Bowl Tavern.
- Snow Berries is a foraging site in the Glaze Iceberg.
- Milkshake is either purchased at Ottmar's stand, or made at our cooking station.
Hope you enjoy the post for Potion Permit Food for Dog Tips, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Potion Permit Posts List