According to the title, I logged back into my account excitedly to start playing again. However, I experienced a lot of slowed movement. I tried to fix it by messing around with my keyboard and controller.
1. Access the NVIDIA Control Panel
2. Go to Manage 3D Settings
3. Select Program Settings to go to Global Settings
4. If Potion Permit isn't on the list, go ahead and pick Add.
5. In the Specify the settings of this program Section you are looking to find the Max Frame Rate choice
6. I have a monitor with 144 Hz so I capped it at 140 frames. I would recommend a cap of 60 frames for a monitor with 60 Hz.
So it's a V/sync/FPS issue. I noticed it when my FPS was at 800 FPS, regardless of whether V-sync was turned on/off
Hope you enjoy the post for Potion Permit How to Fix Slow Movement for NVIDIA Users, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Potion Permit Posts List