Pulled from a Forum Post on the Official forums.
User: Eidolon6090 (Unknown if he/she was the original person to find this fix.)
- Press Win+R to open the Run dialog
- Run %LocalAppData%
- Create a directory SEGA if it doesn’t exist yet. Open it.
- Create a directory PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM if it doesn’t exist yet. Open it.
- Create a file name steamupdate.txt by right clicking > New > Text Document (IF FILE EXTENSIONS ARE HIDDEN IN YOUR EXPLORER, JUST NAME IT steamupdate)
- Open it in Notepad
- Put the text v70000_rc_135
- Save the file then Launch the game from steam.
It should now launch. <3
This is all for Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis [FIX] “Update for the game file has been detected” hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- All Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Posts List