I’ve been playing for a long time, so from time to time I helped players on the Discord server with their builds. But I was stressed by the need to calculate and recalculate SP to the smallest detail in order to understand how much I can spend on stats, and how much – on skills.
At some point, I decided to make a calculator for myself – but over time, it became overgrown with information. In the end, it turned out what you see in front of you.
Most likely a professional programmer could do it better, but of all the programming languages I know, I have more or less had experience only with VBA. Therefore, to run you need MS Excel and enabled macros.
Version 0.1.1 (patch 0.70)
- The skill calculator includes only the starting 3 skill trees (Strength, Dexterity, Wisdom).
- You can reset skill trees separately.
- Stat costs are recalculating “on fly”, so you need to enter your current discounts beforehand or reset skill tree and rebuild it with new discounts.
- You can level up skills both by clicking on their icons or by typing in text box below them. Maximal skill level is capped at 30 (for a reason).
- You can invest SP into masks only by clicking on their icon. Once any mask is selected, the rest will be locked. To undo mask – reset its skill tree.
- When investing SP, pay attention to the red-colored text along the right edge of the description window – this is an indicator of the relative increase in total damage when the skill level increases by 1. It will show, why it’s bad to invest a lot of SP in one skill, and why it’s better to distribute SP approximately equally between skills.
- The stat increase buttons are clumsy and have a re-click delay (I have no idea why and how to fix it – so deal with it).
- Due to the specifics of the implementation of the “Mask of the Third Eye”, it’s impossible to reset a separate skill tree – only all together (but at least you CAN unlock skills without corresponding stats).
- Most likely the rest of the skill trees won’t be added, because I don’t have enough programming skills to do this without unnecessary complication.
Google Drive link:
Antivirus check report on VirusTotal:
Here we come to an end for Grim Clicker Skill Calculator Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Grim Clicker Posts List