About the Barrel Launch
The Barrel Launch is a trick, possibly an intentional feature but most likely a bug, through which a player is propelled upward. The magnitude of this propulsion varies between attempts.
How to Perform the Barrel Launch
- Find a barrel on the Space Rig and kick it until it is on its side. Make sure it’s not in a too much of a tight spot; you’ll need to access it from a distance.
- Stand a good distance away from the barrel. You’ll need to be just the right distance from the barrel so as to land on it after jumping. You may need to experiment a bit.
- Jump onto the barrel. Aim to land just next to the center of the barrel.
- Hold the jump key until you’re about a half-second from landing on the barrel, then release it..
- When you land on the barrel, tap the jump key.
- If performed correctly, you will be propelled into the air.
The magnitude of the launch varies. Sometimes it will be rather small, like the boost you get from jumping onto a dwarf’s head. Other times, you may get launched very high. Sometimes, this trick can result in getting propelled to the top of the Drop Pod or the platforms above it.
Hope you enjoy the post for Deep Rock Galactic how to propel yourself into the stratosphere with a barrel, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- All Deep Rock Galactic Posts List