I want to share with a community my micro mod or better is call “enhancement” of original Medieval 2 Total War. For all who’s love vanilla game. There are no any new units, textures, maps or even balance. Only changes(is better to say fixing) of original campaign AI, small fix of battle formations AI and minor changes in campaign – all this staff is not about creating new content but about adding complications/challenging to original game
List of changes
– Campaign AI much more effective in capturing rebels regions.
– Campaign AI much more decisive
– Campaign AI much less time sitting in passive mode
– All nations AI prefer land invasions instead of naval, but naval landing still used by AI
– Battle AI in field battles uses another formation from original game: with cavalry not behind all army but on wings
– Campaign AI preferer to use army with general instead of capitan
– Main events happens earlier – mongol Invasion on ~55 turn, gunpowder discovering ~ 80 turn, timurids ~100 turn, new world – around 110 turn
All the rest – is original Medieval 2 Total War
download link drive.google.com – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s325_YivmJFyVHbljBk14OOBlPZzC7Qy/view?usp=sharing
If you have Steam version you will need to unpack game files.
– Run \Medieval II Total War\tools\unpacker\unpacker.exe and wait until it finish
– Rename or delete packs folder
– Unzip and copy Original Mod to root folder with rewrite all
Hope you enjoy the post for Total War: MEDIEVAL II – Definitive Edition Original Mod: Soft improving of Medieval 2 AI and gameplay, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- All Total War: MEDIEVAL II - Definitive Edition Posts List