Welcome, and we hope you find this guide to Terra Nil The Quarry Map Guide useful.
It’s a complicated map. How can you create a fynbos-like biome without tree on the map ?
No bug here, just a small trick.
Before we begin
This guide show you how too completed the map. This map is not optimized. Use this guide to help you understand how to proceed.
I have only 4 animals left on the 6 animals we could find at the end.
Always start as always
This is how the map looks like.
Start with turbine water pump, toxin scrubber and irrigator. Be sure to plant greenery with the most space.
Second Phase: Create Biomes
First Step : Wetland
- Add Hydroponium to the base lake. This will create wetlands, but most important, humidity.
- To complete the 70% humidty cap, you could also use Cloud Seeder. This will let rain in and green the map.
Second Step : Forest
- This is the main part. Install the Dehumidifier on the rock.
- Second, use Solar Amplifer near the Dry bush newly create and start an ignition on it.
- Finally, apply Arboretum on the ashes to create a forests. To add fynbos into your tree, you can place a Beehive on it.
Then, fill in biomes’ jauges in the third step.
Third Step: Cleaning and Recycling
Simple to do here. Make use of Monorails and 24A0244633A for recycling all your buildings with the Drone.
Make sure you scan your biomes for three species. I have only found 4 species in my playthrough.
Terra Nil The Quarry Map Guide is described in this guide. If you notice anything that needs to be fixed or updated, please let us know in the comments, and we’ll get to it as quickly as possible. May this be a good day for you. We are indebted to tama0411, whose perceptive guide served as the impetus for this one. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- Check All Terra Nil Posts List
Leave a Reply