Guide in progress, will be updated soon.
Note: The developers are currently porting the game to Unreal Engine 4, which will likely solve most of the performance issues mentioned in this guide.
Visual Quality / Graphics
– In the top left corner, you can select the “Picture Style”.
–> I heavily recommend setting this to either “Soft” or “Dreamy” because the default “Recommended” style does NOT do the asian aesthethic any justice since it grays out most of the colors.
– In the game settings, you can select the “General Settings” & then DISABLE “Intelligent Depth of View”.
–> The Intelligent Depth of View doesn’t do the game any justice especially if you use the “Dreamy” picture style. It makes everything way too blurry and is just annoying to play with.
Performance / FPS
– If you have FPS issues, you can select “Hide Players” in the top left corner, to increase your FPS by quite alot.
–> Buying a better PC will not help here. The engine of the game is badly optimized and has issues rendering too many players at once (Will not be a problem for Raids & Dungeons, but is a problem for overly populated villages.
– If you still have FPS issues, you can try to enable “Nvidia DLSS” in the “Picture” settings at the bottom of the page. (Put to 1)
–> Its DLSS 1.0, so it will have a somewhat negative effect on your visual quality, but it should improve your FPS by a decent amount, while leaving all your other settings high.
Here we come to an end for Swords of Legends Online FPS Boost+ Best Performance – NVIDIA Card hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Swords of Legends Online Posts List