The V16 doesn’t get enough love even though I enjoy using it for track racing so thought I’d show how I got just a little bit more out of it than the other guides I’ve seen.
– Stock engine block, crankshaft, connecting rods, pistons, heads and covers, camshafts, intake, clutch and flywheel
(There’s only one option for these so might as well group them together)
– Left exhaust header ONLY. Do not get the right one
– Methanol fuel delivery system
– Adjustable 6 speed semi auto
– All the misc stuff (Belts, bearing bridges, intake converter, etc)
– Nitrous injection (Optional)
Idle – Whatever you like
Redline – 10500
Fuel delivery – 16:1 A/F
Camshafts – Set all to -15 except the left exhaust camshaft. Set that one to -9
Nitrous – Whatever you like but don’t overdo it
Enjoy your marginally faster Naxas
Hope you enjoy the post for Street Legal Racing: Redline v2.3.1 Guide to Highest power output for Callaway V16, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Street Legal Racing: Redline v2.3.1 Posts List