Starfield – How to Download DLSS 3 Mod Guide.
This is a short guide on how to install 𝘿𝙇𝙎𝙎 3! | 𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉+𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙇𝙀𝙓+𝘿𝙇𝙎𝙎2
PureDark’s DLSS mod is available for download here[www.patreon.com].
Note: This is Only for 4000 series GPUs that support DLSSFG
- If you have installed any other version of the mod, remember to delete d3d12.dll AND dxgi.dll from the game’s root folder.
- If you have been using ReShade, do not overwrite the ReShade.ini file so that you can use your own setting.
- Rename d3d12.dll to dxgi.dll if you want the Steam Overlay or if your controller isn’t working.
- In the game options, enable FSR2 and disable Dynamic Resolution.
- To open the menu, press END, then authenticate for the first time; there is no need for a continuous membership; if you have subscribed, you can pass the authentication after the subscription expires.
- In the mod menu, enable DLSS2 and DLSS FG.
- There is a shortcut for switching between them, and you can alter them in the mods/StarfieldUpscaler.ini file.
Thank you for reading this short guide Starfield – How to Download DLSS 3 Mod Guide.
- Check All Starfield Posts List