Learn how to remove the mosaics from Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home
◇ Introduction ◇
On this guide you’ll learn how to disable the mosaics in this game. For this method you’ll need 3Dmigoto, a powerful and versatile modding tool. It will be used for disabling the shaders responsible for the mosaics.
But first, download and install the Official R-18 patch! Then follow the next instructions.
◇ Instructions ◇
- Download 3Dmigoto’s latest version (1.3.16) – [github.com]
- Right-click Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home in your Steam library and then select “Manage > Browse local files”
- Navigate to the folder \SoD2\Binaries\Win64
- Open the .zip archive you downloaded, navigate to the x64 folder. Then drag and drop the 3 required files (d3d11.dll, d3dcompiler_46.dll and d3dx.ini) into the game’s Win64 folder.
- Open d3dx.ini and delete all text inside, leaving it blank. Then copy and paste the text below inside of it. Save the file and then close it.
[Constants] global persist $UI = 1 [KeyCycle] Key = VK_F4 type = cycle $UI = 0,1 [Logging] calls=0 [ShaderOverrideMosaics] hash = 06281907f00ea3ee if $UI == 1 handling = skip endif [ShaderOverrideMosaics2] hash = 713f5021a25d69aa checktextureoverride = ib [TextureOverrideMosaic] hash = ddb8e270 if $UI == 1 handling = skip endif
- After you’ve done all the necessary steps, the game will now always start with the mosaics turned OFF.
- As an extra option, you can also press F4 to toggle the mosaics ON/OFF in real time, while you’re in-game.
◇ Changelog ◇
Guide version 1.2 (2021.08.31)
Changes are only related to the text lines inside d3dx.ini
- v1.2 – (2021.08.31)
– Fixed the missing pink hotspots in the shower mini-game (Level 2 and 3).
- v1.1 – (2021.08.29)
– Fixed the remaining mosaics on the ‘Game Over’ scenes involving zombies (Act 1 and Act 6).
- v1.0 – (2021.08.27)
– Initial release.
◇ Final Considerations ◇
Follow this guide’s instructions at your own risk. It requires a third-party modding tool.
That’s all that’s needed. Enjoy the game!
Here we come to an end for Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home Guide on How to Remove Mosaic in Game hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home Posts List