Even when switching to native resolution with 200% rendering resolution, the game appears extremely pixelated.
Change the resolution manually in the game’s configuration file, as I discovered to be the remedy.
1. Press WINDOWS key + R
2. Type: %appdata%
3. Then go to the folder: SEGA\P5R\Steam\*YOUR_ID*\
4. Right click ScreenSetting.xml then left click edit
5. Change those values to your desired resolution:
width="2560" height="1440" resolution_width="2560" resolution_height="1440"
6. Press Ctrl + S to save and close the text window
7. Launch the game and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy the post for Persona 5 Royal How to Pixelated Resolution, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Persona 5 Royal Posts List