But that doesn’t mean we cant have a little fun with it…
Infamy 1, and the following dlcs: Butcher’s BBQ Pack, Gage Weapon Pack #1, Gage Mode Courier Pack (If u got the Legacy Edition u are good to go) are a must in order to run this build.
Disclaimer: im by no means an expert in this game, if there is any mistakes with it do notice me.
May update it necessary
Weapons, Melee, Perk, Equipment and Throwable.
Who would have thought???
The AA-12 (Steakout 12G)
Compact Laser Module
Beretta M9 (The Bernetti)
+3 Concealment boost
The Elite slide.
Anarchist, you know the drill.
But in any case…
Buzzer / Electrical Bra*s Knuckles or Icepick
The Final Product:
The tricky part
So you might be wondering why I only chose berserker instead of the well known frenzerker, giving us no dmg boost at the start of a heist, opposite to the x 1.4 we would doing with said combo.
Well, fear not I will show you a trick to solve that: The molotov.
The molotov will grants us the possibility to lower our hp in order to get up x 1.9 more damage.
Here is a tutorial for anarchist suit
1. As soon as we step on the fire we will start hearing ticks
2. By the ninth tick we will stop taking damage for 2 secs (anarchist perk)
3. We will wont move until the 15 tick (or 14th if you dont feel confident enough) where will have rapidly get out.
4. Wait to get some armor back. (Since we are just using the suit it will take only 2 secs)
5. Just run through the fire
A few things worth noticing:
– Expect to get downed, Its a bit hard to get it right at first, but after a few tries you will get some results .
-ALWAYS do this trick on a controlled environment, aka, no enemies close to screw you up.
– Be aware that if you have a joker the timing will change due to the x 1.3 armor gain (partners in crime aced)
– Its advisable to get some sort of hud to see the % of berserker you got (in my case pocohud) dont worry if you struggle to get x 1.9, remember that frenzerker grants x 1.4 so any value above that is worth
– Good damage: 35 (mag) x 117.04 (61.6 x 1.9) = 4096.4 per mag
– Bigger magazine than izhma
– Has crits (26%) + overkill, increasing damage even more
– Dont understimate the bernetti, thanks to that big berserker bonus, it will be dealing 105.83 dmg per shot, tho it only should be used as a backup weapon to gather ammo for the AA 12.
– Great crowd control in CQC
-AA 12 🙂
Note: You could also remove the points from Blood Thirst and spend it elsewhere (like HVT)
-Requires some tricky setup
-Its unviable on big open heists and/or where snipers are far off
-You wont be able to bring utility as in grenades or flashbangs.
-Dont expect this to be THE BEST SHOTGUN BUILD EVER , etc etc. As I stated before, its just for those who wanna try smth different or like the gun in general
-Yes, I put the bernetti as a strenght, it might be decent, but there are way better secondaries across all shotgun builds. I just chose it because it is the weapon with the highest concealment value (34). Another option could have been the Bronco (33) but that would decrease the crit chance significantly
Hope you enjoy the post for PAYDAY 2 Anarchist AA 12 Berserker + Crits DS/OD build, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All PAYDAY 2 Posts List