This guide is meant to help you solve the My Tribe mysterious objects and help craft potions by function.
Introduction – Tips and Tricks
When you begin playing, you start off with a select amount of tribespeople (around 7). The first thing you’ll want to do is select a few rocks and trees for harvest, and use those materials to build huts.I always recommend one hut per 5 to 10 tribespeople. The maximum amount of people you can have on your island is 50, although technically you can acquire 51. To do this, once you have 49 tribespeople you can have a woman (age 18 to 39) drink a fertility potion crated by the science station (stardust+seawater+mushrooms). Once that’s done, you can drop your tribeswoman onto a tribesman to call the stork (requires at least 1 open hut). A pair of twins should emerge, increasing your population to 51.
Once you’re ready, quickly build a science station. Note: A high population is not required.
A science station is extremely important at the beginning of the game, and even after. A science station allows tribespeople to study the science skill and earn science points. It also allows you to craft potions. Gathering enough science points is vital, as it allows you to research different areas of study, like Agriculture, Construction, Technology, and Art.
Doing so gives you access to buildings like fancier huts, storage for rock, wood, and food, and eventually a shipyard and boat you can use to travel to other islands!
You’ll also be able to plant trees and farm vegetables, or even create new clothes for your tribe.
You’ll still need a science station once you’ve traveled to other islands, as it’s the only way to craft potions. You can see more about potions below under the ‘Potions’ section.
Mysterious objects are typically solved by dropping a tribesperson with the required skills/attributes onto the monument, with the exception being the flowering tree. Listed below are the mysteries solutions and in game requirements. Once a mystery is complete, a trophy is awarded. All potions require a science station to be built.
Complete the pattern of flowers. Dropping a legendary farmer on the flowering tree will hint at the solution, but not necessary. The reward is the ability to plant orange flowers on your island.
Use a stardust + seawater + guano potion on the bush. Then, drop a legendary farmer on the bush to bring it back to life. The reward is red berries to be used in potions.
Drop a tribesperson with maximum physical strength on the stump. Use a stardust + seawater + fish potion on the ground to summon magical rain. Then drop a legendary farmer on the sprout. The reward is iron wood, which can both be used in potions and is an infinite source of wood for the tribe.
Fountain of Youth:
Drop a legendary scientist on the fountain. They will add fountain water to the ingredients that can be used in potions. To fully solve the mystery, use a golden relic + fountain water + mushroom potion on a tribesperson of 65+ years of age to bring them back to 20 years of age.
Collect four moondust. Then use one piece of moondust on an adult (it will change their hairstyle and/or color). Drop the moon dusted tribesperson onto the stone. Then use three moondust on the stone in quick succession. The reward is that moondust will fall onto the island more frequently.
Collect four stardust. Then use one piece of stardust on an adult. Drop the star dusted tribesperson onto the stone. Then use three stardust on the stone in quick succession. The reward is that stardust will fall onto the island more frequently.
Drop a legendary rock gatherer onto the stone. Then, drop a legendary scientist onto the stone. The reward is 200,000 science points.
Drop a legendary scientist and a legendary builder onto the rock. The reward is upgraded tools which increases the speed at which wood and rock are gathered and buildings are constructed at.
Listed below are all My Tribe potions, excluding those that combust or cause damage. All potions require a science station to be built. All potions will consume the element when crafted. All potions that combust will destroy both the element and the catalyst. Tribespeople can typically consume one potion a year, or you can wait two years to be safe.
Lodestone can only be found in crates/barrels.
Golden Relics can only be found on the beach during thunderstorms.
Rain is only available for use during a storm or thunderstorm.
Ironwood, berries, and fountain water require you to complete their respective mysterious objects before the become available.
Mushrooms can be found spawning on the ground randomly, or can be created by using a (stardust+seawater+veggies) potion on the ground.
Guano will be dropped by birds passing overhead.
1. Stardust+seawater+rock: Makes a rock, use on the ground.
2. Stardust+seawater+veggies: Makes mushrooms, use on the ground.
3. Stardust+seawater+wood: Butterflies appear, use on the ground.
4. Stardust+rain+guano: Creates flower swirls, use on the ground.
5. Stardust+rain+lodestone: Summons crate/barrel, use on the ground.
6. Stardust+seawater+lodestone: Summons Stardust, use on the ground.
7. Moondust+seawater+lodestone: Summons Moondust, use on the ground.
8. Stardust+seawater+fish: Calm magical rain, use on the ground.
9. Moondust+rain+fish: Thunderstorm, use on the ground.
10. Stardust+seawater+guano: Fertilizes farm, use on a field.
11. Golden Relic+fountain water+guano: Fertilizes all farms, use on any field.
12. Stardust+seawater+mushrooms: Ensures chances of getting twins, use on a woman calling the stork.
13. Stardust+rain+ironwood: Makes someone happy, use on a person.
14. Moondust+rain+veggies: Whole tribe is full, use on any person.
15. Moondust+rain+lodestone: Aids in building construction, use on the desired building.
16. Golden Relic+fountain water+mushrooms: Anti-aging, use on a person who is 65+
17. Stardust+seawater+ironwood: Improves science skills, use on a person.
18. Stardust+fountain water+fish: Improves fishing skills, use on a person.
19. Moondust+rain+berries: Improves art skills, use on a person.
20. Moondust+rain+ironwood: Improves construction skills, use on a person.
21. Moondust+fountain water+guano: Improves agriculture skills, use on a person.
22. Golden Relic+seawater+rock: Improves rock gathering skills, use on a person.
23. Golden Relic+seawater+wood: Improves wood harvesting skills, use on a person.
24. Golden Relic+rain+rock: Improves physical strength, use on a person.
25. Golden Relic+rain+wood: Improves mental strength, use on a person.
26. Stardust+fountain water+berries: Changes hair to black, use on a person.
27. Stardust+rain+mushrooms: Changes hair to dark brown, use on a person.
28. Moondust+fountain water+berries: Changes hair to (medium) brown, use on a person.
29. Stardust+rain+berries: Changes hair to light brown, use on a person.
30. Moondust+seawater+berries: Changes hair to blonde, use on a person.
31. Golden Relic+rain+berries: Changes hair to strawberry blonde, use on a person.
32. Moondust+seawate+rmushrooms: Changes hair to auburn, use on a person.
33. Golden Relic+fountain water+berries: Changes hair to red, use on a person.
34. Stardust+fountain water+mushrooms: Changes hair style, use on a person.
35. Stardust+fountain water+veggies: Changes hair style, use on a person.
36. Moondust+rain+mushrooms: Changes hairstyle, use on a person.
37. Moondust+fountain water+mushrooms: Changes hairstyle, use on a person.
38. Moondust+fountain water+veggies: Changes hairstyle, use on a person.
39. Golden Relic+rain+mushrooms: Changes hairstyle, use on a person.
40. Golden Relic+seawater+mushrooms: Changes hairstyle, use on a person.
41. Golden Relic+seawater+veggies: Changes hairstyle, use on a person.
42. Golden Relic+fountain water+veggies: Changes hairstyle, use on a person.
This is all for My Tribe Mysteries + Potions List hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All My Tribe Posts List
Leave a Reply