Here’s a quick guide to keep your game from reverting to 60hz when alt-tabbing! This change will be permanent so you won’t have to do it again unless you change your resolution or hz in your game settings. 🙂
1. Make sure your game is closed
2. Type %appdata% in your windows search bar
3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars – The Skywalker Saga
4. Open the file called “PCCONFIG” with notepad
5. Search for ScreenRefreshRate and change the number next to it to your desired hz such as (60, 75, 120, 144, 165)
6. Save the file after you have edited the number to your desired hz
7. Close the notepad and folders
8. Start your game
Hope this helps!
This is all for LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga Reverting to 60hz when alt-tabbing fix hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga Posts List