These are the best ways to farm studs in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Method 1 – Bespin
This is the best method for farming studs currently. With this method I was able to earn around 2 billion studs every 10 minutes or about 12 billion studs per hour.
- You must have completed Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back. This is because the method takes place in Cloud City.
- You should upgrade the ‘Attract Studs’ upgrade to the maximum possible. This will ensure that you do not miss any of the studs dropped.
- I recommend that you have at least one multiplier to make the process slightly easier, however without one you can still earn around 500,000 studs every 10 minutes or so.
- Travel to Cloud City.
- When you first arrive you will see some walkers. These are the key to this method. Get in one.
- Walk around the entire area, breaking all of the destructible objects that you see.
- All of the things that you break will respawn, so walk around breaking everything.
- One you have broken everything head back to where you started. Everything will have respawned and you can start over again.
This is a before and after comparison of my stud counter after one run (about 5 minutes)
Method 2 – The Rise of Skywalker
This method is not as efficient as the first one, but is less tedious so may be more enjoyable for longer runs. With this method, I was able to earn around 500 million studs per run. Each run takes about 4-6 minutes.
- You must have completed the first mission Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker.
- I recommend that you have at least one multiplier to make the process slightly easier.
- Go to episodes and select Episode 9
- Select the first mission “A Skip and a Jump” and play it in freeplay (so you can skip the cutscenes)
- This is an on-rails mission where you have to destroy 10 Tie Fighters. If you ignore the Tie Fighters, it is endless.
- All you have to do to earn studs is shoot the pipes on the top and sides of the map. These will give you a fair amount of studs each time you break one.
- Continue this until you get bored. When you do, shoot the tie fighters and finish the level.
Here we come to an end for LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga Farming Studs Location Tips hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga Posts List
Leave a Reply