Welcome, and we hope you find this guide to GRID Legends How to activate Force Feedback for Moza wheel/base Guide.
How do I enable Force Feedback for the Moza wheel/base
I wrote this guide because I could not find any other information and I discovered a solution by accident.
My hardware configuration is
- Moza R21 base
- Moza RS v2 steering wheel
- Moza CRP pedals
Disclaimer: This workaround works on my machine for the above hardware.I cannot guarantee that it works on your machine and for other Moza hardware.
- Power-on the base/wheel
- Start Grid Legends
- The base/wheel function, but there is no Force Feedback
- Power-off the base (hold the power-button for more than 5 seconds) – the game shows an alert that indicates that indicates the steering device has been changed
- Power-on the base: The game shows a pop-up indicating that the steering device has been altered
- Force Feedback is now active Force Feedback is now activated.)
If this is also applicable to other Moza hardware Please be sure to mention it in the comment section!
Thank you for reading the GRID Legends How to activate Force Feedback for Moza wheel/base, and we sincerely hope that you found them to be of use. We encourage you to report any mistakes or ideas for enhancements in the section below, and we will fix them as quickly as possible. Today, I send you my very best wishes. To give credit where credit is due, I’d like to mention that an article written by 0uweZemelaar inspired this guide. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update the site frequently with fresh articles.
- Check All GRID Legends Posts List
Leave a Reply