An instruction manual for using rshells and the Funny Game social engineering email to hack computers that are not currently running any services.
The instructions in this manual will show you how to set up an rshell server and coerce a user of a target computer to give you an rshell. This approach calls for you to retrieve the username and password for an employee email account from the target machine, but this guide won’t show you how to do that. Before tackling missions that call for the use of rshells, it is advised that you become comfortable with the other game features (exploits, social engineering, networks, and basic computer usage). This guide is exclusively for computers that have no ports when nmapped from within the network, therefore it won’t cover hacking networks with no forwarded ports either.
Step 1: Set up rshell server
- Buy a rental server or use one you have already
- Download rshell-server and rshell_interface from your hackshop onto that rental
- Run rshell-server
- Run Browser.exe 192.168.0.1:8080
- On the port forwarding page forward the port 1222 (internal and external) to the rental’s LAN ip 192.168.0.2
Step 2: Send the Funny Game email
- Get the email login information of a user on the target computer
- Run Mail.exe
- Click the account change button (looks like an icon of a person)
- Log into the target’s email account
- Select the Funny Game social engineering template
- Put the same email you logged into in the “To:” input (yes the person is sending this email to themself, just go with it)
- Click the shooter exe attachment
- Enter the public ip of your rshell server rental, along with the rshell server port (1222)
- Send the email
Step 3: Use the rshell
- From your rshell server rental run rshell_interface
- Select the rshell for the IP you just sent the email to
- You’re in!
Here we come to an end for Grey Hack Hacking Computer Tutorial hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Grey Hack Posts List
Leave a Reply