The multiplayer of this game almost made me want to hate this awesome game, but that was because I was stupid not to search anything about a fix. Well, that’s okay, this may or may not be well-known, but here are possible fixes for the freezing experienced while playing multiplayer. This is working for me so far, so I figured I should share it here at least, since I have yet to find a guide for this here.
While this is working for me, I do not know what happens to the system in general so there’s that. Then again, I haven’t experienced anything different so I reckon it’s harmless and safe. Mileage may vary though, don’t blame me for it. Blame the devs.
- Open Start Menu, and search for Services and run it.
* Pressing Win + R keys to bring up Run window, and opening services.msc does the same.
- In Services window, scroll down to Peer Networking Grouping entry
- With this setting, Right Click on it and hit Start.
- Afterwards, with the same setting, click on Properties. Under the General tab, change the Startup Type from Manual to Automatic and click Apply and OK
* Changing both of these settings should change the Status to Running, and Startup Type to Automatic in the main window.
You may restart your computer after changing these settings to try and see if it worked, but I suggest you just proceed to the second fix instead.
- Search for Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.
- Type in these commands in order.
set state disabled
set teredo client
* Doing those should make the CMD window look like this
And that’s it, just restart your computer and the multiplayer should work fine now.
The internet and some random Youtube video
Here we come to an end for Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer Quick Fixes for Crashing and Freezing hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- All Forza Horizon 4 Posts List