A more convincing, and customizable replacement for the ‘classic’ graphic display. Using ReShade, emulate the retro FFVI experience with this CRT TV filter.
Step 1: LCD and CRT Presets For ReShade:
Created by: FiveFiveFiver
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasypixelremaster/mods/1 – [nexusmods.com]
1. Browse to ‘Steam/steamapps/common/FINAL FANTASY VI PR’.
2. Unzip and place ‘FFPR-CRT.ini’ into the FINAL FANTASY VI PR folder.
Step 2: Install ReShade To The FFVI PR Folder:
Download Link: https://reshade.me/ – [reshade.me]
1. Locate and select ‘FINAL FANTASY VI.exe’ during setup.
2. Next, select any version of DirectX.
3. To install the CRT preset, browse to the ‘FINAL FANTASY VI PR’ folder and select ‘FFPR-CRT.ini’.
4. Whilst selecting effect packages, enable ‘SweetFX by CeeJay.dk’.
5. Finish, and launch the game.
Step 3: Configure The Classic Filter:
1. Open the ReShade overlay (Default: ‘Home’ key).
2. Enable the ‘AdvancedCRT [CRT.fx]’ effect.
3. Settings can be changed at the bottom of the overlay. ‘Resolution’, ‘Amount, and ‘Brightness’
are the most influential settings.
4. (Optional) Enable the ‘CA [ChromaticAberration.fx]’ effect for a further authentic look.
This is all for FINAL FANTASY VI Customizable Replacement Classic SNES Filter (Mod) hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All FINAL FANTASY VI Posts List
Leave a Reply