This simple steps will help you on how to fix FOV in game.
1. Go to the ELEX 2 Directory and go to “\data\ini\”
2. Open the ConfigDefault.xml
3. Find the FoV=”85.000000″ value, then change it to what ever you want, for example: FoV=”100.000000″
4. Save the file
5. Now Right-click on the file, and select Properties and enable Read Only
This may not work for everyone but it worked for me.
If it worked lmk if it doesn’t lmk “Just so I can get a census on this issue”
This is all for ELEX II FOV Fix Guide hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All ELEX II Posts List