This guide will explain how to fix a game that feels slow at 60 FPS when V-Sync is turned on.
If you’re like me and don’t want your game to run at 300+ FPS to make the game feel “smooth”, you’ll want to enable v-sync from the in-game settings. The game will run at 60 FPS. However, it will feel “sluggish”. There is a way to fix this. You can run your game at 60 FPS if you do everything below.
– Turn off shadows
– Bilinear texture filtering
– Set texture quality to manual
– Set the texture resolution to High
– Set Normal Map Resolution to Normal
– Set specular resolution to Normal
– Disable Console
Credit: We are grateful to Game_track for locating this fix.
This is all for Call of Duty: World at War 60 FPS Lag Fix hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Call of Duty: World at War Posts List
Leave a Reply