The complete list and instructions for obtaining each Holo-Brooch design, in chronological or other order
Update 7 was released in late February 2022. It included the updated Holo-Brooch designs. If you're interested in this update, please click here.
A darn eejitwee wanker who has nothing better to do As an unapologetic completeist like myself, you will have felt the urge collect them all. Oi, but that's exactly why you're here. Relax, mate.
This guide lists all 26 Holo-Brooch designs, and how to get them. They are listed in chronological order (. The recommended one). Or the order they appear on any MINOS terminal.
I highly recommend you follow the chronological order since some designs become unobtainable after certain events in the game. For your convenience, I marked those with the ⚠️ sign below.
Most of the designs can be found if you go to the right places. However, a few are more difficult, like (MINOS scanner), (goat), and (security services).
Dragons You can read spoilers below at your own risk. I tried my best to keep them as minimal as possible.
Also, the designs cannot be obtained until you own the rights to them. unaltered Aspiration Brooch It will take between the moment it is received at the Museum and when you download one of the stolen poetry onto it at Piazza to receive an invitation to the Aspiration Gala.
If you spot any errors/mistakes/goofs etc. If something is unclear or I have made an error in my writing (, it's possible that it needs some polishing. Please comment on). Your constructive criticism is always appreciated.
If you find this guide useful, rate, share, and like it to help spread the word and increase its visibility. You can still use your opposable digits following your memorable encounter with Jimmy.
Museum of New History
- Social Climber (1): is automatically obtained along with the Aspiration Braoch
- Mr Spankles (2) or 22363029f18b4420 One of them can be obtained by playing with Reverent Man near Joey at the Museum of New History. After making a deal for the Mr Spankles Design), or on your own volition (and for the Joey design,), you can pick up the Brooch from below. You can also customize your Brooch with the Slot at the stand near Joey’s statue at Piazza, and choose the missing blueprint
- Bartleby Bilby (5): MINOS Exhibit
- Dave Dingo (6): Spankles Exhibit
- Kevin Kangaroo (7): Examine the Asio City Exhibit
- Karl Koala (8): inspect the Children's Exhibit
- Luke Llama (9): – Examine the Council Exhibit
Old History wing
⚠️WARNING: the following 3 designs become unobtainable after the events in the Old History wing as it gets closed off after your daring escape/stealthy retreat
- George Stobbart (18): Examine the Life of the Gap prompt within the Old History wing of the Museum of New History
- Nico Collard (19): – Examine the prompts for Gaplanders at the Museum of New History's Old History Wing
- Goat (20):: After creating a distraction within the Old History Wing, enter the Exhibit Storage Room. Go to the far end and examine the prompt at the entrance. Go between the shelves, interact the prompt towards the rear, and choose Mini-K. Foster will take the sausage out of your inventory. Then, go back to the Life of Gap exhibition and throw the Mini-K to Foster.
- Mr Spankles (2) / Joey (3):. After your visit, personalize your Brooch with the Brooch Slot near Joey's Statue and choose the design that interests you most.
- Citadel (4): Personalize your Brooch by using the Brooch Slot located at Joey's statue.
- Cleaver (14): Spankles Vending Machines at Piazza
- Hololens (15): You can use any of the Spankles Vending Machines located at the Piazza
- Circuit Board (16): You can use any of the Spankles Vending Machines located at the Piazza
- Can of Spankles (13): Take at least 9 cans (Spankles) from your inventory, and then dispose of them in any of our bins located throughout the Piazza
- Sandwich (10): uses the Cafe Terminal at Piazza Cafe
- Pie (11): uses the Cafe Terminal at Piazza Cafe
- Mini-K (12): use Cafe Terminal at Piazza Cafe
- MINOS Scanner (17): Go to the bathroom, enable hacking mode and switch the Open Tap command of the Sink with the Activate Shower from the Shower Unit. Then, use the Sink
⚠️WARNING: the following 3 designs are only obtainable while you're on the cleaning supervision duty (BEFORE not DURING the Aspiration Gala)
- Obsidian (24): uses the Spankles vending machine at Aspiration Platform
- ScummVM (25): Use the Spankles vending machine at the Aspiration Platform
- Megabot (26): access the Spankles vending machine at Aspiration Platform
- Skyline (21): Leet's Terminal in his hideout
- Blind (23): Check the Eye at the second platform while you are in LINCspace
Recycling Center & Piazza
⚠️WARNING: the following design becomes unobtainable once you've found the right poetic inspiration by downloading the stolen poem onto your Brooch
- Security Services (22): sing upstairs, try to turn Gas Control Valve but for it not to break off. After that, give the valve wheel Greta the next opportunity to get (. use the terminal under Safety Services at the Piazza)
In the order displayed at a MINOS Terminal
|No||Name||Place||How to get there|
|1||Social Climber||Museum of New History||automatically with the Aspiration Braoch|
|2||Mr. Spankles||Piazza or Museum of New History||Teenager gives her brooch automatically after making a deal to play with her father (Reverent Man) at the Museum of New History / You can also customize your Brooch by using the Brooch Slot at Joey's statue, and choose this design|
|3||Joey||Piazza or Museum of New History||If you don't want to make a deal with Teenager, you can mess with Reverent man near Joey at the Museum of New History and grab the brooch that he's tossed on the floor.|
|4||Citadel||Piazza||Customize your Brooch using the Brooch Slot found at the stand next to Joey's Statue and choose this design|
|5||Bartleby Bilby||Museum of New History||Take a look at the MINOS Exhibit|
|6||Dave Dingo||Museum of New History||Take a look at the Spankles Exhibit|
|7||Kevin Kangaroo||Museum of New History||Check out the Asio City Exhibit|
|8||Karl Koala||Museum of New History||Take a look at the Children's Exhibit|
|9||Luke Llama||Museum of New History||Examine the Council Exhibit|
|10||Sandwich||Piazza/Cafe||Use the Cafe Terminal in the Piazza Cafe|
|11||Pie||Piazza/Cafe||Use the Cafe Terminal in the Piazza Cafe|
|12||Mini-K||Piazza/Cafe||Use the Cafe Terminal in the Piazza Cafe|
|13||Can of Spankles||Piazza||Take at least 9 cans (Spankles) from your inventory and then dispose of them in any of the bins found throughout the Piazza.|
|14||Cleaver||Piazza||Use any of the Spankles Vending Machines available at the Piazza|
|15||Hololens||Piazza||Use any of the Spankles Vending Machines available at the Piazza|
|16||Circuit Board||Piazza||Use any of the Spankles Vending Machines available at the Piazza|
|17||MINOS Scanner||Graham's Apartment||Use the Sink to access the bathroom.|
|18||George Stobbart||Museum of New History/Old History Wing||Look at the Life of the Gap prompt located in the Old History wing of the Museum of New History|
|19||Nico Collard||Museum of New History/Old History Wing||Look at the Gaplanders prompt in Old History wing of the Museum of New History|
|20||Goat||Museum of New History/Old History Wing||After creating a distraction within the Old History Wing, enter the Exhibit Storage Room. Go to the far end and examine the prompt at the entrance. Go between the shelves, interact the blank prompt to the back, and choose Mini-K. Foster will take the sausage out of your inventory. Go all the way back to Life of Gap to retrieve the Mini-K.|
|21||Skyline||Recycling Center/Hellfire Club||Check out Leet's Terminal from his hideout|
|22||Security Services||Recycling Center & Piazza||Try to turn the Gas Control Valve under the Anchor sing upstairs. If it fails, then you should give it to Greta. use the terminal under Safety Services sign at Piazza)|
|23||Blind||Recycling Center/LINCspace||LINCspace – The Eye on the second platform|
|24||Obsidian||Aspiration platform||The Aspiration Platform offers the Spankles Vending Machine|
|25||ScummVM||Aspiration platform||The Aspiration Platform offers the Spankles Vending Machine|
|26||Megabot||Aspiration platform||The Aspiration Platform offers the Spankles Vending Machine|
This is all for Beyond a Steel Sky Complete list of all Holo-Brooch designs hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Beyond a Steel Sky Posts List