As the name implies, this patch eliminates the cell-shaded edges that surround almost everything.
You’ve probably seen the thick black lines that surround the Valkyrie and other characters, as well as the whole globe. They’re meant to provide this bizarre cell-shading effect. Well, it’s revolting t his mod removes them.
It doesn’t work well, although it appears to work the best in Valhalla lol. Please let me know if you have any issues, and I will assist you.
This does NOT get rid of the stupid grain filter. I’ll check into it as soon as possible and see if I can do so.
1. Here is the link to download the file
MEGA – [mega.nz]
link (– Click on “MEGA” to take you to)
2. Copy the ValkOutline_P.pak that you just downloaded
3. Navigate to “Steam\steamapps\common\VALKYRIE ELYSIUM\VALKYRIE_ELYSIUM\Content\Paks\”
4. In the “Paks” folder, create a new folder called “mods” (if you used my.
PS4 prompts mod – [steamcommunity.com]
5. ValkOutline_P.pak should be placed in the “mods” folder
This should make the path look like the ValkOutline_P.pak you just created in the mods directory.
This is all for VALKYRIE ELYSIUM How to remove cell-shaded outlines hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All VALKYRIE ELYSIUM Posts List