List of features that may be of help.
Usefull keybinds (You can find these in settings Keybinds)
- to rotate
- Shift Scroll to Scale
- Alt (mouse over) to duplicate object
- Z to spawn vehicles from your faction to test against
Useful features (You might miss)
- Under turret settings you can enable fixed turret, useful if you are creating Assault Guns and SPGs.
- Under each crew member you can select their roles. Multiple roles can be selected.
This is especially useful for earlier scenarios as the size and weight limitations are quite restrictive.
Note that having multiple roles will reduce the crew member’s efficiency.
Tips & Tricks
- Under cannon settings there is the setting of minimal elevation, setting this high might help for mortar/artillery builds.
Especially those which cannot be elevated due to the limitations of the cannon currently in-game.
- When designing tanks for scenarios in sandbox, remember that sandbox is currently locked at midwar technology, which may make the design unusable in the scenario.
All features here I found myself.
This is my first guide.
Content here are subject to change as the game is under development.
This is all for Sprocket Useful Keybinds – Tips and Tricks for Beginners hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Sprocket Posts List