*Notice: Captures are in spanish, but it should be fine, anyway, i will update them as long as i can. :p
1) Go to your library and select the game.
2) Right click on the title and then go to properties.
3) The game properties window will open, in the final section, go to the controller part.
4) Finally just disable the steam imput.
*Allways remember to have this configuration in your steam big picture for the playstation controller.
If this didn’t fix anything, then let me know it in the comments.
If you can play now, then give me a positive review please. 😀
See you around fella.
Please, let me know if your problem was fixed or not.
Hope you enjoy the post for No More Heroes Yes – How To Play Using DS4 Controller, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- All No More Heroes Posts List