There are a few things required to submit a report of a cheater to Bandai Namco, and they are as follows:
- Your own Steam ID
- Cheater’s In-game Name
- Cheater’s Steam ID or link to Player’s Steam Profile
- Video evidence of the Cheater in the act
Steps to Report
Reporting is a fairly simple process if you don’t allow all of the fields to dissuade you from submitting a report. The reason so much information is asked is because it helps them verify the cheating did actually occur and track down the player responsible more easily, in case they’ve changed their in-game name or something else.
Assuming you have all the data listed in the Requirements section of the guide, you may proceed.
- Step 1: Open the following link in your web browser: https://support.bandainamcoent.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
You must create an account here if you do not have one already to be able to access the Ticket system to file your report. This is because all correspondence to your ticket will take place via Email as well as the Ticket system. If you already have an account, be sure to sign in at this step then open the link again if it’s not working.
- Step 2: Fill in the Required (*) fields in order, starting with the Subject line. This is important to do in order as more options will appear as you go down the list and this will make it sure that you don’t miss anything.
Use the screenshot below as a guide on how to fill out the fields, and make sure your Subject line includes the word “cheater” or “hacker”. If you have details such as the date and time the cheating occurred, that may also help the investigation move along more smoothly.
In the field requiring your Steam ID to be inserted, find it easily using https://steamid.io/ in a web browser.
- Step 3: Specific details are now required to proceed. This is where you will include details pertaining to the cheater and what they did in the game, as well as your video evidence. You will fill in the cheater’s in-game name in the remaining small field and details of the event in the large field below it, like so:
- Step 4: You can now proceed to click the large orange SUBMIT button and your report will be read by and responded to by BNG representatives, and also forwarded to the developers. Thank you for helping make this game experience better for everyone.
If you appreciate my guide and would like to donate so I can continue creating things like this to help the community, I have a PayPal you can donate to here:
Thank you for reading my guide!
Hope you enjoy the post for NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER HOW-TO: Report Cheaters Properly, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER Posts List