You need these to use mods with Moonlighter:
• Moonlighter (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
• BepInEx (link in next section)
Setting up mod tools
1. Make sure you have Moonlighter installed on your computer
– if you just installed the game, make sure to run it at least once so any extra files can be generated
2. Download the latest release of BepInEx for your OS: https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx/releases/latest
3. Once downloaded, extract the files to the folder with the Moonlighter executable.
– If you are unsure how to download/install it, follow the directions on the BepInEx wiki: https://bepinex.github.io/bepinex_docs/master/articles/user_guide/installation/index.html?tabs=tabid-win
4. Run the game once and the BepInEx files will be generated.
– If you want to change launch options, edit “BepInEx.cfg”, located at “Moonlighter/BepInEx/config”
1. Get mods from https://www.nexusmods.com/moonlighter
2. Put your mods in your plugins folder located at “Moonlighter/BepInEx/Plugins”
3. Run the game and enjoy
Need more help or want friends to play with?
Join the Moonlighter Modding Discord server: https://discord.gg/zA4xvzNjYV
Hope you enjoy the post for Moonlighter How to manually install mods, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Moonlighter Posts List
Leave a Reply