Where to find the secret in each level! Not a full guide, just achievements 🙂
Chapter one: The First Step Home
– After the lawnmower-robot has mowed over the rock, and you have moved the rock to the fountain, click again on the little disturbance in the grass to find secret #1
Chapter two: The Artist
– Click on the canvas that Janko is painting on to examine it, then click the sunflower in the bottom left that is facing away from you to turn it around, then click again to zoom in and reveal secret #2
Chapter three: Child’s Play
– Click three times on the branch hanging over the fence on the right side, then click the little glowing ball that falls to the ground to find secret #3
Chapter four: Feed the Birds
– After the hawk has frightened all the birds away from the feeder, put the worm back into the feeding perch to attract secret #4
Chapter five: A Fishing Trip
– Secret #5 flies onto screen after the little girl takes Milo into the house. Click it as soon as it arrives, because it doesn’t stay long!
Chapter six: Boogie Time
– After you fire cupid’s arrow at the white cat, pay attention to where the arrow goes, and find where it lands to uncover secret #6
Chapter 7: Unexpected Help (my personal favorite)
– Once you enter the house, knock the little pink card with hearts on it from the third shelf onto the floor. Then, once the lady turns her laser pen on, shine the light on the card, and secret #7 will come to investigate!
Chapter 8: The New Neighbors
– Inside the open door way of the house is a brown panel (top left of doorway). Click on the panel to open it, then zoom in and press the green button. Now, when Xander opens the shed door, secret #8 flies out and lands on the brick wall just under the shed roof, and you can click on it
Chapter 9: The Final Storm
– To the right of the window where Yvonne is standing, there is a loose roofing tile that wiggles from time to time. Click on it to find secret #9
Congrats! You’ve found all the secrets 🙂
This is all for Milo and the Magpies All Secrets in All Chapter in Game Guide hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Milo and the Magpies Posts List