Merchant Location in Dave the Diver Guide
Hey there! So you’ve been diving deep into the world of Dave the Diver, huh? Well, guess what? The game just got a splash of excitement with its October 2023 update. Say hello to the Wandering Merchant, a mysterious fellow who’s popped up from the ocean floor. He’s got a stash of exclusive goodies that you won’t find anywhere else. To get your hands on these items, you need to tickle his taste buds with a dish featuring the ever-so-elusive tuna.
The Hunt for the Wandering Merchant
There’s no need to search high and low in Dave the Diver for this guy. He’s not into playing hard to get. In fact, he’ll come to you! Just hang out at Bancho Sushi and whip up a mouth-watering Hot Pepper Tuna dish. Once he takes a bite, you’ll see him around the joint more often, peddling his unique wares.
One thing to note: If there’s some big event or another special character is hogging the spotlight, our Wandering Merchant might step back for a bit. But don’t worry! As soon as the coast is clear, he’ll be back, setting the stage for your next culinary escapade.
How to Make a Spicy Tuna Recipe with Hot Peppers
Hey there, buddy! Ready to unlock the treasure trove of the Wandering Merchant? Well, the “golden ticket” here is whipping up a plate of Hot Pepper Tuna. Yup, you heard me right! You make this, and the merchant opens up shop for you. Just a heads-up, though, this isn’t your instant noodles sort of thing; it takes a few days. So, clear your schedule and roll up your sleeves.
What You’ll Need:
First things first, let’s get your shopping list ready.
- Bluefin Tuna Chutoros (2) – Oh, you’ll need to play a little “catch and don’t release” with some Bluefin tuna for this one.
- Sesame Seed – Just keep your eyes peeled during your diving trips; you’ll find this sprinkled around in cooking pots underwater.
- Habanero Peppers (2) – Get your farmer’s hat on because these bad boys need to be grown in your backyard!
- Sea Grapes (2) – A fun treat you can pick up while diving.
Alright, once you’ve got all your ingredients.
- Step 1: Start with the tuna. Make sure you’ve got those Bluefin Chutoros, the prime cuts.
- Step 2: Sprinkle sesame seeds all over the tuna.
- Step 3: Time to turn up the heat! Dice those Habanero peppers and sprinkle them on.
- Step 4: For the finishing touch, add sea grapes.
And there you have it! A plate of Hot Pepper Tuna that’ll make the Wandering Merchant sing your praises. Get ready to dive into a world of exotic goods and treasures.
- Check All DAVE THE DIVER Posts List