These are the hidden landmarks that will earn you a suit.
- A golden leprechaun is located in the upper right-hand corner of a brick structure
- A statue displaying a woman standing in a tree-filled area.
- The Auerbach movie hall sign.
- Caged tennis courts near the pier.
- A wire sculpture looking over the bay.
- A flower-themed mural on the outside walls of a coffee shop.
- In the distance, you can see the Statue of Liberty.
- A brass bulldog statue on a city square.
- Statue a woman in a garden surrounded with flowers outside a clinic.
- First and Last Day billboards placed on street corners.
- A big oval-shaped pond that is square.
- The sign for Leo’s Pizzeria.
- A decorative stone gate that leads to the road bridge.
- Graffiti of Rottweiler on concrete flooring
- The Chinatown police precinct signs
- A graffiti mural depicting the Rhino.
- A mural depicting J. Jonah Jameson as a child.
- A pride flag on the side a building by a fireplace escape.
- New York Modern Art gallery.
- A clock face high up near the top a skyscraper.
- One tree in a circle courtyard.
- An ornate mural of a carp in an open-air square.
- A statue depicting a man in a square at the south-west entry to Central Park.
- A skull-and-crossbones pirate flag mural adorns the side wall of a building with a view to the water.
- Signage for Nelson and Murdock Associates.
- A Vulture graffiti mural with a view of a raised walkway.
UPPER WEST SUITE
- The Oscorp Security building entrance can be found at the floor where you will find the written Oscorp.
- One of two gazebos in the park.
- A statue depicting two birds taking flight.
- A memorial tower with pillars to the exterior.
- A New York Fire Department fire engine in an alley.
- An old bunker with the US flag waving high above it.
- A small castle on the water.
- An engraved obelisk set in a small square.
- A small covered jetty with a few boats floating around.
- Public library with banners to promote the Greek Myths: Ancient Tales of Heroes Exhibition.
- A circular fountain with an eight-pointed star surrounded in an arcade below streetlevel.
- The Black Wing Tavern sign.
- Latin American Museum located at the north-eastern corner of Central Park
- A pillared building that has two eagle statues.
- Graffiti mural on a wall near the side of the road.
- A gravestone that has a church-like spire.
- Uncle Ben's Grave.
- The front of the church, near the graveyard.
- Graffiti mural of three Eyes of Providence placed on a rooftop.
- Pale Horse Ridez Motorcycle Shop in a Back Alley
- The Harlem Sanitarium is a closed facility.
- A statue in a square at the north-west entrance to Central Park
- Just off the main road is the Osborne For Mayor campaign office.
- A greenhouse in a small, hidden city garden.
Take a picture of all 50 Secret Photo Ops and you'll unlock your ESU (Empire State University) suit.
Here we come to an end for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Locations for all Secret Photo Ops Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Posts List