This manual describes the combat system of Lost Scavenger abd some parameters which will help you to fight with your enemies
Let’s start with the interface description
1. The main character’s parameters.
1.1 Health and color of the inscription changes from green to red: the redder the text, the closer the player is to death.
1.2 The character’s fatigue degree. The more exhausted you are, the more difficult to hit the enemy. If the character is completely exhausted, many techniques become unavailable.
1.3 Fortitude. The principle is similar to fatigue, it’s only aimed at other techniques.
2. List of effects applied to the character. They can be either positive (large) or negative (stunned). Some effects may be permanent (large), others temporary (stunned). The “duration” column indicates for how many rounds it affects the character.
3. A diagram showing which part of the character’s body is damaged and the color shows how serious it is.
4. A list of weapons available to the character in battle. The weapon used has a green outline. To select a weapon, just click on it.
5. A list of actions that you can do with the following action. The list may vary depending on the selected weapon.
6. The action that the opponent will perform.
7. Battle logs.
There is a likelihood that you will be able to find out the chance of hitting each technique. When it appears, the frames of techniques are colored. This chance depends on the level of character’s intelligence.
When you hover over the technique, you can see its brief description and the hit chance.
Depending on the hit chance, the color of the reception frame changes
Depending on the opponent, the techniques may have different effectiveness.
Also, some techniques may become unavailable. For example, big enemies cannot be knocked to the ground having stucked the foot out.
Description of significant characteristics
Everyone’s health is 100.
1/3 of the damage received in battle moves to the global map
It depends on
1. The techniques used (from the techniques there is a coefficient multiplied by the damage of the weapon)
2.1. Weapons used (base damage value)
+2.2. Cartridges used (coefficient, multiply)
Armor takes away its value from damage. So if the armor is 2, and the damage is 15, 13 will be taken away from health.
It depends on
1. The character’s natural armor (animals, mutants)
2. Equipment (added to natural)
It depends on
1. Difficulty level (coefficient multiplied after all calculations)
2. The techniques used (basic value)
3. The technique used by the opponent (added)
4. Depending on the type, condition of the enemy and the character (for example, big and blinded)
5. Weapons (coefficient, multiplied)
The distance at which you can attack with a weapon.
The main distances are:
1. close (1).
2. average (2), after 1 step from the player.
3. long distance
Critical hit chance
Any technique with a certain chance can make 1.8 damage
The chance depends on
1. Weapons (base value)
2. Reception (coefficient, multiplied and added)
Every action in battle expends energy, total stamina is 100
Admission costs depend on:
1. Reception (basic)
+2. Weapons (coefficient, multiplied)
Here we come to an end for Lost Scavenger Combat System Manual Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Lost Scavenger Posts List