This Guide Shows Steps on How to Enable Controller Use While Using Single Player on Lego Star Wars : Clone Wars,
Hopefully This Helps Someone as I Had Difficulty With This Originally.
Steps ( 1 – 6 )
( Keep Controller Plugged in Since Game Start-Up )
1. Enter Settings in Game and Select “Controls” ( Keyboard )
2. Select “Change Device” in The Options Near The Bottom while on Player 1 ( Keyboard )
3. Press any Button on Controller
4. Select Accept in the Settings ( Keyboard )
5. Exit Settings ( Keyboard )
6. Switch to Using Controller
Hopefully This Helps Someone!
( Msg Me if Still Having Difficulty or not Understanding The Guide )
Hope you enjoy the post for LEGO® Star Wars™ III: The Clone Wars™ How To Enable Controller Play for Single Player, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All LEGO® Star Wars™ III: The Clone Wars™ Posts List